Friday, June 10, 2011

Customer Letter

This is Jacky Wilkins from N.C. My wife Tammy, my friend Francis, and myself came into your store last week while we were on vacation. I have been looking at your catalog for a while, but never would commit to ordering because I am very particular about my hats and didn't want to order something without trying it on and seeing what it looks like on me. I never thought I would have the opportunity to actually come to Montana and visit your store. Luke spent a lot of time helping us decide on what we like and was very patient in listening to what we are looking for. My hat fits perfect! The more I wear it, the better I like it. I get a lot of comments about how great it looks. I just wanted Luke to know how much we enjoyed the time we spent in your store, and how pleasant the experience was with him and the staff. I will be sure to tell everyone about how great your company has been to my friends and me. I will be calling Luke shortly to order my wife's hat. The visit to your store was one of the highlights of my Montana experience that I will always remember. Thanks Luke, You've been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment