Thursday, April 7, 2011

Customer Letter

Dear Chely,


I recently sent you a hat of mine to be resized and to have the brim reshaped. You folks did a great job with it...including the new hat liner.


This note is to let you know that I have two more hats that are a little long and need to be re-sized. The second hat is slightly long and would fit wonderfully if it could be resized the same as the last hat you fixed for me. I will be sending it along.


Thank you very much for helping me out the way you do. I appreciate all the effort you make to see that I get the hat I want.


I appreciate Randy's experience and skill. I proudly wear his fine work every time I put on the "roof" and leave the house for the day. When I go out, for whatever reason...I am wearing a Rand's hat.


My thanks to all of you.


Todd Houser
Cypress, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment